Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 250–256, March 2013
How to Cite
Pacheva, I. and Ivanov, I. (2013), Acute confusional migraine: is it a distinct form of migraine?. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 67: 250–256. doi: 10.1111/ijcp.12094
We declare that there are no possible conflicts of interest, no sources of financial support, no corporate involvement for each author
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.