Dupuytren's disease presentation, referral pathways and resource utilisation in Europe: regional analysis of a surgeon survey and patient chart review
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 261–270, March 2013
How to Cite
Dahlin, L. B., Bainbridge, C., Leclercq, C., Gerber, R. A., Guerin, D., Cappelleri, J. C., Szczypa, P. P. and Dias, J. (2013), Dupuytren's disease presentation, referral pathways and resource utilisation in Europe: regional analysis of a surgeon survey and patient chart review. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 67: 261–270. doi: 10.1111/ijcp.12099
Drs Bainbridge, Dahlin, Dias, and Leclercq have received support/funding from Pfizer Inc. J. C. Cappelleri and R. A. Gerber are employees and stockholders of Pfizer Inc; P. P. Szczypa is an employee and stockholder of Pfizer Ltd. D. Guerin is an employee of A+A Healthcare Marketing Research, who was a paid consultant to Pfizer Inc for this study.
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.