Disclosures The authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Evaluation of patient outcome after discontinuation of alfuzosin treatment for benign prostatic hyperplasia: a multicentre, prospective study
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 67, Issue 9, pages 870–875, September 2013
How to Cite
Chung, J. H., Lee, J. Y., Kang, D. H., Jo, J. K., Lee, J. W., Lee, S. H., Lee, K. S., Kim, T. H., Han, J. H. and Lee, S. W. (2013), Evaluation of patient outcome after discontinuation of alfuzosin treatment for benign prostatic hyperplasia: a multicentre, prospective study. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 67: 870–875. doi: 10.1111/ijcp.12108
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.