Disclosure The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
Therapeutic outcome and quality of life between urethral and detrusor botulinum toxin treatment for patients with spinal cord lesions and detrusor sphincter dyssynergia
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 67, Issue 10, pages 1044–1049, October 2013
How to Cite
Kuo, H.-C. (2013), Therapeutic outcome and quality of life between urethral and detrusor botulinum toxin treatment for patients with spinal cord lesions and detrusor sphincter dyssynergia. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 67: 1044–1049. doi: 10.1111/ijcp.12152
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.