Disclosures S. Mudaliar is a consultant for Bristol-Myers Squibb, AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingleheim, and Roche Pharmaceuticals. He has served on the speaker's bureau for Bristol-Myers Squibb and AstraZeneca.
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
© Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 67, Issue 9, pages 876–887, September 2013
How to Cite
Mudaliar, S. (2013), Choice of early treatment regimen and impact on β-cell preservation in type 2 diabetes. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 67: 876–887. doi: 10.1111/ijcp.12154
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2012
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.