Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 67, Issue 9, pages 888–894, September 2013
How to Cite
Carratalá-Munuera, M. C., Gil-Guillen, V. F., Orozco-Beltran, D., Navarro-Pérez, J., Caballero-Martínez, F., Álvarez-Guisasola, F., García-Soidán, J., Fluixá-Carrascosa, C., Franch-Nadal, J., Martín-Rioboó, E., Carrillo-Fernández, L., Artola-Menéndez, S. and “Integrated Management of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus” Research Group (2013), Barriers associated with poor control in Spanish diabetic patients. A consensus study. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 67: 888–894. doi: 10.1111/ijcp.12160
Carratalá-Munuera M. C has no potential conflicts to declare in relation to this paper. Gil-Guillen VF has no potential conflicts to declare in relation to this paper. Orozco-Beltran D received payment for Advisory board or lectures from MSD, Eli Lilly Company, Novo-Nordisk and Sanofi-Aventis in the last year. Navarro-Pérez J has no potential conflicts to declare in relation to this paper. Caballero-Martínez F: none declared. Álvarez-Guisasola F received payment for Advisory board or lectures from Eli Lilly Company, Novo-Nordisk, Merck & Co, Bristol-Myers-Squibb-AstraZeneca and Sanofi-Aventis in the last year. García-Soidán J has no potential conflicts to declare in relation to this paper. Fluixá-Carrascosa C: None declared. Franch-Nadal J: none declared. Martín-Rioboó E received honoraria for Advisory board or for giving talks for MSD, in the last year; received honoraria from AstraZeneca, MSD, Boheringer-Ingleheim and BAYER, for lectures or for giving talks in scientific congress and work-shop in the last year. Carrillo-Fernández L has no potential conflicts to declare in relation to this paper. Artola-Menéndez S has no conflicts of interest in the writing of this article.
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- MSD laboratory
- Research Unit Clinical and Epidemiological Luzán 5 (Madrid).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.