Disclosures Karin Coyne is an employee of United Biosource Corporation who were scientific consultants to Pfizer. Ian Milsom is a scientific consultant for Pfizer and United Biosource; has been an investigator for Pfizer and Astellas and a lecturer for Pfizer, Astellas, Recordati, SCA and Novartis; and has received grant support from Pfizer and Astellas; Sean Nicholson has been a consultant to Pfizer in connection with developing economic models of the costs associated with diabetes, cardiovascular disease, smoking and urinary incontinence; and has received grant support from Pfizer, Merck, J&J and AstraZeneca; Alan Wein consults/advises for Astellas, Allergan, Endo, Medtronic, Theravida, Pfizer, Ferring, Opko, Ethicon, Uroplasty and Merck; Marion Kvasz and Chieh-I Chen are full-time employees of Pfizer Inc.
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 67, Issue 10, pages 1015–1033, October 2013
How to Cite
Coyne, K. S., Wein, A., Nicholson, S., Kvasz, M., Chen, C.-I. and Milsom, I. (2013), Comorbidities and personal burden of urgency urinary incontinence: a systematic review. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 67: 1015–1033. doi: 10.1111/ijcp.12164
Linked Comment: Chapple and Osman. Int J Clin Pract 2013; 67: 931-3.
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
- Pfizer Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.