Disclosures Dr Rosenberg discloses that he has received speaker fees from Allergan, Inc., Astellas Pharma US, Inc., Forest Laboratories, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, Pfizer, Inc. and Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; he has received consulting fees from Allergan, Inc., Astellas Pharma US, Inc., Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline, Horizon Pharma, Inc., Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Merck & Co., Shionogi Inc. and Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc. None of the other authors has any financial relationships to disclose.
Complex cases in primary care: report of a CME-certified series addressing patients with multiple comorbidities
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 67, Issue 9, pages 911–917, September 2013
How to Cite
Andolsek, K., Rosenberg, M. T., Abdolrasulnia, M., Stowell, S. A. and Gardner, A. J. (2013), Complex cases in primary care: report of a CME-certified series addressing patients with multiple comorbidities. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 67: 911–917. doi: 10.1111/ijcp.12175
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2012
- 1Partnership for Solutions, Johns Hopkins University. Chronic conditions: making the case for ongoing care. http://www.partnershipforsolutions.org/DMS/files/chronicbook2004.pdf (accessed September 2012).
- 2Deaths: final data for 2005. Natl Vital Stat Rep 2008; 56: 1–120., , , .
- 6Statistical Power Analysis for the Behavioral Sciences, 2nd edn. Hillsdale, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, 1988..
- 92011 ACCF/AHA focused update incorporated into the ACC/AHA 2007 guidelines for the management of patients with unstable angina/non ST-elevation myocardial infarction: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines. Circulation 2011; 123: e426–579., , et al.
- 11Measures of disease activity in rheumatoid arthritis: a clinician's guide. Curr Rheum Rev 2008; 4: 259–65., .
- 12Visual DAS28 Calculator. http://www.4s-dawn.com/DAS28/DAS28.html (accessed January 29, 2013).