Prognostic implications of DPP-4 inhibitor vs. sulfonylurea use on top of metformin in a real world setting – results of the 1 year follow-up of the prospective DiaRegis registry
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 67, Issue 10, pages 1005–1014, October 2013
How to Cite
Gitt, A. K., Bramlage, P., Binz, C., Krekler, M., Deeg, E. and Tschöpe, D. (2013), Prognostic implications of DPP-4 inhibitor vs. sulfonylurea use on top of metformin in a real world setting – results of the 1 year follow-up of the prospective DiaRegis registry. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 67: 1005–1014. doi: 10.1111/ijcp.12179
Anselm K. Gitt, Peter Bramlage and Diethelm Tschöpe have received research support and honoraria for lectures from a number of pharmaceutical companies including Bristol-Myers Squibb and AstraZeneca, the sponsors of the present registry. Christiane Binz and Michael Krekler are employees of Bristol-Myers Squibb. Evelin Deeg has no potential conflict of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.