Early combination therapy with telmisartan plus amlodipine for rapid achievement of blood pressure goals
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 67, Issue 9, pages 843–852, September 2013
How to Cite
Neldam, S., Dahlöf, B., Oigman, W. and Schumacher, H. (2013), Early combination therapy with telmisartan plus amlodipine for rapid achievement of blood pressure goals. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 67: 843–852. doi: 10.1111/ijcp.12180
H. Schumacher is an employee of Boehringer Ingelheim. S. Neldam, B. Dahlöf and W. Oigman have no conflicts of interest.
Linked Comment: Wierzbicki and Ferro. Int J Clin Pract 2013; 67: 822–4.
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.