Dr Leggio's current affiliations are: Section on Clinical Psychoneuroendocrinology and Neuropsychopharmacology, Laboratory of Clinical and Translational Studies, National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, National Institutes of Health (NIH), Bethesda, MD; and Intramural Research Program, National Institute on Drug Abuse, NIH, Baltimore, MD, USA.
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 67, Issue 9, pages 918–921, September 2013
How to Cite
Mirijello, A., Addolorato, G., D'Angelo, C., Ferrulli, A., Vassallo, G., Antonelli, M., Leggio, L. and Landolfi, R. (2013), Baclofen in the treatment of persistent hiccup: a case series. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 67: 918–921. doi: 10.1111/ijcp.12184
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!