Disclosures M. Kirby has received funding from the pharmaceutical industry for research, conference attendance, lecturing and providing advice. No fees have been received in relation to this work. D. L. Creanga is a contractor to Pfizer Inc. V. J. Stecher is an employee and shareholder of Pfizer Inc.
Erectile function, erection hardness and tolerability in men treated with sildenafil 100 mg vs. 50 mg for erectile dysfunction
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 67, Issue 10, pages 1034–1039, October 2013
How to Cite
Kirby, M., Creanga, D. L. and Stecher, V. J. (2013), Erectile function, erection hardness and tolerability in men treated with sildenafil 100 mg vs. 50 mg for erectile dysfunction. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 67: 1034–1039. doi: 10.1111/ijcp.12229
ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: Most of the trials predated establishment of the ClinicalTrials.gov website. An identifier was only available for one trial: NCT00245258.
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.