Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 453–457, April 2014
How to Cite
Guglin, M. and Chen, R. (2014), How much atrial fibrillation causes symptoms of heart failure?. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 68: 453–457. doi: 10.1111/ijcp.12262
We do not have any conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: APR 2013
- 8Atrial fibrillation is associated with an increased risk for mortality and heart failure progression in patients with asymptomatic and symptomatic left ventricular systolic dysfunction: a retrospective analysis of the SOLVD trials. Studies of Left Ventricular Dysfunction. J Am Coll Cardiol 1998; 32: 695–703., , et al.
- 15Effect of rate and rhythm control on left ventricular function and cardiac dimensions in patients with persistent atrial fibrillation: results from the RAte Control versus Electrical Cardioversion for Persistent Atrial Fibrillation (RACE) study. Heart Rhythm 2005; 2: 19–24., , et al.