Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 379–387, March 2014
How to Cite
Rolland, C., Johnston, K. L., Lula, S., Macdonald, I. and Broom, J. (2014), Long-term weight loss maintenance and management following a VLCD: a 3-year outcome. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 68: 379–387. doi: 10.1111/ijcp.12300
CR has received lecture honoraria and has attended national/international meetings as a guest of LighterLife Ltd, UK. CR, JB have been involved with other companies with an interest in obesity. JB, KLJ, SL are employed by LighterLife Ltd, UK. IM has done consultancy work for LighterLife Ltd, UK.
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: MAY 2013
- LighterLife Ltd
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.