Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 336–348, March 2014
How to Cite
Goren, A., Zou, K. H., Gupta, S. and Chen, C. (2014), Direct and indirect cost of urge urinary incontinence with and without pharmacotherapy. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 68: 336–348. doi: 10.1111/ijcp.12301
Chieh-I Chen and Kelly H. Zou are employees of Pfizer Inc., who funded the study. Amir Goren and Shaloo Gupta are employees of Kantar Health and paid consultants of Pfizer Inc. in connection with the implementation of the study and development of the manuscript.
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: JUN 2013
- Pfizer Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.