Urgency and pain in patients with overactive bladder and bladder pain syndrome. What are the differences?
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 356–362, March 2014
How to Cite
Castro-Diaz, D., Cardozo, L., Chapple, C. R., Espuña, M., Kelleher, C., Kirby, M., Milsom, I., Sievert, K.-D. and Tubaro, A. (2014), Urgency and pain in patients with overactive bladder and bladder pain syndrome. What are the differences?. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 68: 356–362. doi: 10.1111/ijcp.12317
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.