Outcomes of medical and surgical treatment for lower urinary tract symptoms (benign prostatic obstruction) – a population-based cohort study
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 349–355, March 2014
How to Cite
Pöyhönen, A., Auvinen, A., Häkkinen, J. T., Koskimäki, J., Hakama, M. and Tammela, T. L. J. (2014), Outcomes of medical and surgical treatment for lower urinary tract symptoms (benign prostatic obstruction) – a population-based cohort study. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 68: 349–355. doi: 10.1111/ijcp.12318
Antti Pöyhönen, Jukka T. Häkkinen, Juha Koskimäki and Anssi Auvinen: no conflict of interest. Teuvo LJ Tammela: paid consultant to company Astellas, Amgen and Jansen-Jansen.
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: JUN 2013
- Finnish Urological Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.