Comparison of intramuscular compound betamethasone and oral diclofenac sodium in the treatment of acute attacks of gout
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 68, Issue 5, pages 633–638, May 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, Y.-K., Yang, H., Zhang, J.-Y., Song, L.-J. and Fan, Y.-C. (2014), Comparison of intramuscular compound betamethasone and oral diclofenac sodium in the treatment of acute attacks of gout. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 68: 633–638. doi: 10.1111/ijcp.12359
- Issue online: 20 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: JUN 2013
- Independent Innovation Foundation of Shandong University. Grant Number: 2012TS136
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81201287
- Beijing Nova Program of China. Grant Number: Z121107002512071
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.