Disclosures David Wu and George Mansoor are employees of Merck & Co., Inc., and may own stock or hold stock options in the company. Christian Kempf, Marie-Sophie Schwalm and Jiyoung Chin are employees of Cegedim Strategic Data, which received payment from Merck & Co., Inc., for conducting the statistical analysis and for writing and reviewing the manuscript.
Renal function, attributes and coagulation treatment in atrial fibrillation (R-FACT Study): Retrospective, observational, longitudinal cohort study of renal function and antithrombotic treatment patterns in atrial fibrillation patients with documented eGFR in real-world clinical practices in Germany
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 68, Issue 6, pages 714–724, June 2014
How to Cite
Wu, D., Mansoor, G., Kempf, C., Schwalm, M.-S. and Chin, J. (2014), Renal function, attributes and coagulation treatment in atrial fibrillation (R-FACT Study): Retrospective, observational, longitudinal cohort study of renal function and antithrombotic treatment patterns in atrial fibrillation patients with documented eGFR in real-world clinical practices in Germany. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 68: 714–724. doi: 10.1111/ijcp.12379
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: JUL 2013
- Merck & Co., Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.