Disclosures Anthony Barnett has received honoraria for lectures and advisory work from Novo Nordisk, Eli Lilly, Sanofi-Aventis, MSD, Boehringer-Ingelheim, Novartis, Bristol-Myers Squibb/AstraZeneca, Roche, GSK, Lifescan and Takeda. Neil Munro has received fees for serving as a speaker, a consultant or an advisory board member for Allergan, Boehringer-Ingelheim, Bristol-Myers Squibb/Astra Zeneca, GlaxoSmithKline, Eli Lilly, Lifescan, MSD, Metronic, Novartis, Novo Nordisk, Pfizer, Sankio, Sanofi, Roche, Servier and Takeda.
Incidence, worry and discussion about dosing irregularities and self-treated hypoglycaemia amongst HCPs and patients with type 2 diabetes: results from the UK cohort of the Global Attitudes of Patient and Physicians (GAPP2) survey
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 68, Issue 6, pages 692–699, June 2014
How to Cite
Munro, N. and Barnett, A. H. (2014), Incidence, worry and discussion about dosing irregularities and self-treated hypoglycaemia amongst HCPs and patients with type 2 diabetes: results from the UK cohort of the Global Attitudes of Patient and Physicians (GAPP2) survey. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 68: 692–699. doi: 10.1111/ijcp.12388
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: OCT 2013
- Novo Nordisk
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.