Conflicts of interest: None.
Spontaneous bruising overlying a subcutaneous swelling: pleomorphic hyalinizing angiectatic tumor, a relatively new entity of intermediate malignancy
Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
© 2014 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
How to Cite
Felton, S. J. and Ramlogan, D. (2014), Spontaneous bruising overlying a subcutaneous swelling: pleomorphic hyalinizing angiectatic tumor, a relatively new entity of intermediate malignancy. International Journal of Dermatology. doi: 10.1111/ijd.12003
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.