Conflicts of interest: None.
Hyperimmunoglobulin E syndrome presenting as eosinophilic pustular folliculitis: a case report
Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
© 2014 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 211–214, February 2015
How to Cite
Lo, C.-S., Yang, C.-Y., Ko, J.-H., Lee, W.-Y., Shih, I.-H. and Lin, Y.-C. (2015), Hyperimmunoglobulin E syndrome presenting as eosinophilic pustular folliculitis: a case report. International Journal of Dermatology, 54: 211–214. doi: 10.1111/ijd.12005
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.