There are no conflicts of interest to declare, including specific financial interests, relationships and affiliations relevant to the subject matter or materials discussed in the manuscript.
Local anesthesia with lidocaine and prilocaine, using the tumescent technique, for the radiofrequency ablation of lower extremity varicose veins
Article first published online: 28 APR 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 739–744, June 2013
How to Cite
Kendler, M., Simon, J. C. and Wetzig, T. (2013), Local anesthesia with lidocaine and prilocaine, using the tumescent technique, for the radiofrequency ablation of lower extremity varicose veins. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 739–744. doi: 10.1111/ijd.12025
A subset of the study results was presented at the 54th meeting of the Congress of Phlebology, 10/15/11, Berlin, Germany.
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!