Conflicts of interest: None.
Investigating the effects of metabolic dysregulation on hair follicles: a comparison of HIV-infected women with and without central lipohypertrophy
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 53, Issue 10, pages e443–e448, October 2014
How to Cite
Mirmirani, P., Maurer, T., Cohen, M., D'Souza, G., Karim, R., Plankey, M., Robison, E., Sharma, A., Tien, P. C. and Hessol, N. A. (2014), Investigating the effects of metabolic dysregulation on hair follicles: a comparison of HIV-infected women with and without central lipohypertrophy. International Journal of Dermatology, 53: e443–e448. doi: 10.1111/ijd.12044
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. Grant Numbers: UO1-AI-35004, UO1-AI-31834, UO1-AI-34994, UO1-AI-34989, UO1-AI-34993, UO1-AI-42590
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: UO1-HD-32632
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- National Institute on Deafness
- Other Communication Disorders
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: UL1 RR024131
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.