Conflicts of interest: None.
Investigating the effects of metabolic dysregulation on hair follicles: a comparison of HIV-infected women with and without central lipohypertrophy
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
How to Cite
Mirmirani, P., Maurer, T., Cohen, M., D'Souza, G., Karim, R., Plankey, M., Robison, E., Sharma, A., Tien, P. C. and Hessol, N. A. (2013), Investigating the effects of metabolic dysregulation on hair follicles: a comparison of HIV-infected women with and without central lipohypertrophy. International Journal of Dermatology. doi: 10.1111/ijd.12044
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. Grant Numbers: UO1-AI-35004, UO1-AI-31834, UO1-AI-34994, UO1-AI-34989, UO1-AI-34993, UO1-AI-42590
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: UO1-HD-32632
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- National Institute on Deafness
- Other Communication Disorders
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: UL1 RR024131
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!