Conflicts of interests: None.
The role of infrared thermography in evaluation of proliferative infantile hemangiomas. Results of a pilot study
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages e216–e217, March 2014
How to Cite
Garcia-Romero, M. T., Chakkittakandiyil, A. and Pope, E. (2014), The role of infrared thermography in evaluation of proliferative infantile hemangiomas. Results of a pilot study. International Journal of Dermatology, 53: e216–e217. doi: 10.1111/ijd.12045
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Hospital for Sick Children
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!