Funding Source: This study was supported by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research and Strategic Research Basis Formation Supporting Project from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan, and by Health and Labour Sciences Research Grants and grants for Research on Measures for Intractable Diseases from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan. The study was also supported by grants from the Uehara Memorial Foundation, Nakatomi Foundation, Kaibara Morikazu Medical Science Promotion Foundation, Japan Lydia O'Leary Memorial Foundation, Cosmetology Research Foundation, Japanese Dermatological Association (Shiseido Award), Fukuoka Foundation for Sound Health, and Galderma K.K. (Galderma Award).
Anti-desmoglein antibody-negative paraneoplastic pemphigus successfully treated with rituximab
Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
© 2014 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 576–579, May 2015
How to Cite
Kanwar, A. J., Vinay, K., Varma, S., Koga, H., Ishii, N. and Hashimoto, T. (2015), Anti-desmoglein antibody-negative paraneoplastic pemphigus successfully treated with rituximab. International Journal of Dermatology, 54: 576–579. doi: 10.1111/ijd.12053
Conflicts of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan
- Uehara Memorial Foundation
- Nakatomi Foundation
- Kaibara Morikazu Medical Science Promotion Foundation
- Japan Lydia O'Leary Memorial Foundation
- Cosmetology Research Foundation
- Japanese Dermatological Association
- Fukuoka Foundation for Sound Health, and Galderma K.K.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.