Conflicts of Interest: None.
Evidence-based management of primary and localized Merkel cell carcinoma: a review
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 10, pages 1248–1258, October 2013
How to Cite
Ellis, D. L. and Davis, R. S. (2013), Evidence-based management of primary and localized Merkel cell carcinoma: a review. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 1248–1258. doi: 10.1111/ijd.12091
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.