Conflicts of interest: None.
A novel lobule rotation flap for the reconstruction of middle third auricular defects
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 1544–1546, December 2013
How to Cite
Basu, I., Way, B. and Al-Basri, I. (2013), A novel lobule rotation flap for the reconstruction of middle third auricular defects. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 1544–1546. doi: 10.1111/ijd.12138
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.