Actinic prurigo: a case–control study of risk factors
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
How to Cite
Vera Izaguirre, D. S., Zuloaga Salcedo, S., González Sánchez, P. C., Sánchez Lara, K., Chávez Tapia, N., Hojyo Tomoka, M. T., Domínguez Soto, L., Cuevas González, J. C., Rodríguez Lobato, E. and Vega Memije, M. E. (2013), Actinic prurigo: a case–control study of risk factors. International Journal of Dermatology. doi: 10.1111/ijd.12168
Conflicts of interest: None.
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!