Funding sources: None.
Topical immunomodulation with diphenylcyclopropenone for alopecia areata: the Lebanese experience
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 1551–1556, December 2013
How to Cite
El Khoury, J., Abd-el-Baki, J., Succariah, F., Abbas, O., Kibbi, A. G. and Kurban, M. (2013), Topical immunomodulation with diphenylcyclopropenone for alopecia areata: the Lebanese experience. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 1551–1556. doi: 10.1111/ijd.12226
Conflict of interest: None declared.
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.