Funding: This study was supported by Mayo Clinic Department of Dermatology funds and the Rochester Epidemiology Project (grant no. R01 AG034676 from the National Institute on Aging).
Specific causes of death in patients with bullous pemphigoid as measured by death certificate data: a retrospective cohort study
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 56–61, January 2015
How to Cite
Barrick, B. J., Lohse, C. M. and Lehman, J. S. (2015), Specific causes of death in patients with bullous pemphigoid as measured by death certificate data: a retrospective cohort study. International Journal of Dermatology, 54: 56–61. doi: 10.1111/ijd.12243
Conflicts of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Mayo Clinic Department of Dermatology funds
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: R01 AG034676
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.