Conflicts of interest: None declared.
Tinea manuum caused by Trichophyton erinacei: first report in Switzerland
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 54, Issue 8, pages 959–960, August 2015
How to Cite
Perrier, P. and Monod, M. (2015), Tinea manuum caused by Trichophyton erinacei: first report in Switzerland. International Journal of Dermatology, 54: 959–960. doi: 10.1111/ijd.12291
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2015
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.