Financial support: None.
Eruptive vellus hair cysts: an original case occurring in twins
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2014
© 2014 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages e209–e212, June 2015
How to Cite
Pauline, G., Alain, H., Jean-Jaques, R., Anne-Chantal, K. and Dreno, B. (2015), Eruptive vellus hair cysts: an original case occurring in twins. International Journal of Dermatology, 54: e209–e212. doi: 10.1111/ijd.12307
Conflicts of interest: None.
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2015
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.