Conflicts of interest: None.
Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Outcome of patients with serology suggestive of past hepatitis B virus infection during antitumor necrosis factor therapy for psoriasis
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
© 2014 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 909–911, July 2014
How to Cite
Navarro, R., Concha-Garzón, M. J., Castaño, C., Casal, C., Guiu, A. and Daudén, E. (2014), Outcome of patients with serology suggestive of past hepatitis B virus infection during antitumor necrosis factor therapy for psoriasis. International Journal of Dermatology, 53: 909–911. doi: 10.1111/ijd.12313
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.