Funding: Brazilian Governmental Agencies CNPq (Edital MCT/CNPq No 14/2009).
Tropical medicine rounds
Actinic cheilitis: clinicopathologic profile and association with degree of dysplasia
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 466–472, April 2014
How to Cite
de Santana Sarmento, D. J., da Costa Miguel, M. C., Queiroz, L. M. G., Godoy, G. P. and da Silveira, É. J. D. (2014), Actinic cheilitis: clinicopathologic profile and association with degree of dysplasia. International Journal of Dermatology, 53: 466–472. doi: 10.1111/ijd.12332
Conflicts of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Brazilian Governmental Agencies CNPq. Grant Number: Edital MCT/CNPq No 14/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.