Funding: Aymeric PETIT receives consulting fees from Otsuka and Astra Zeneca Pharmaceuticals. Laurent KARILA receives consulting fees from with GM Santé, BMS, Euthérapie, Astra Zeneca, Lundbeck, Gilead, Sanofi Aventis, D & A Pharma, Bouchara-Recordati, and Reckitt Benckiser.
Phenomenology and psychopathology of excessive indoor tanning
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2014 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 664–672, June 2014
How to Cite
Petit, A., Karila, L., Chalmin, F. and Lejoyeux, M. (2014), Phenomenology and psychopathology of excessive indoor tanning. International Journal of Dermatology, 53: 664–672. doi: 10.1111/ijd.12336
Conflicts of interest: Michel Lejoyeux and Florence Chalmin report no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.