Funding: Genentech, Inc.
Treatment patterns and outcomes among patients with metastatic melanoma treated in community practice
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2014 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 53, Issue 11, pages e499–e506, November 2014
How to Cite
Walker, M. S., Reyes, C., Kerr, J., Satram-Hoang, S. and Stepanski, E. J. (2014), Treatment patterns and outcomes among patients with metastatic melanoma treated in community practice. International Journal of Dermatology, 53: e499–e506. doi: 10.1111/ijd.12427
Conflicts of interest: CR is employed by Genentech, Inc. SS-H is a consultant to Genentech, Inc.
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Genentech, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.