Conflicts of interest: None.
The “collerette” technique for skin excision and biopsy: an efficient method for managing lentigo maligna of the head and neck
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 899–903, July 2014
How to Cite
Kassi, K., Vanwijck, R. and Kanga, J.-M. (2014), The “collerette” technique for skin excision and biopsy: an efficient method for managing lentigo maligna of the head and neck. International Journal of Dermatology, 53: 899–903. doi: 10.1111/ijd.12430
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.