A possible relationship between metal implant-induced intralymphatic histiocytosis and the concept of the immunocompromised district
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
© 2014 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 53, Issue 7, page e365, July 2014
How to Cite
Piccolo, V., Ruocco, E., Russo, T. and Baroni, A. (2014), A possible relationship between metal implant-induced intralymphatic histiocytosis and the concept of the immunocompromised district. International Journal of Dermatology, 53: e365. doi: 10.1111/ijd.12432
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.