Conflicts of interest: None.
Huntingtin interacting protein 1 as a histopathologic adjunct in the diagnosis of Merkel cell carcinoma
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2014
© 2014 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
How to Cite
Marghalani, S., Feller, J. K., Mahalingam, M. and Mirzabeigi, M. (2014), Huntingtin interacting protein 1 as a histopathologic adjunct in the diagnosis of Merkel cell carcinoma. International Journal of Dermatology. doi: 10.1111/ijd.12454
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.