These authors contributed equally to the clinicopathological case.
Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
© 2014 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 937–939, August 2014
How to Cite
Jaeger, T., Mourantchanian, V., Gutermuth, J., Hein, R., Andres, C., Ring, J. and Brockow, K. (2014), Periorbital edema. International Journal of Dermatology, 53: 937–939. doi: 10.1111/ijd.12478
Conflicts of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
- Christine Kühne – Center for Allergy Research and Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.