This work was presented at the 39th Congress of the Spanish Academy of Dermatology and Venereology in Santiago de Compostela (June 2011).
Reconstruction of full-thickness defect of the alar rim with a combined advancement chondro-mucous and bilobed myocutaneous flap
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2014 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 1027–1030, August 2014
How to Cite
Otero-Rivas, M. M., González-Sixto, B., Valladares-Narganes, L. M., Pérez-Bustillo, A. and Rodríguez-Prieto, M. Á. (2014), Reconstruction of full-thickness defect of the alar rim with a combined advancement chondro-mucous and bilobed myocutaneous flap. International Journal of Dermatology, 53: 1027–1030. doi: 10.1111/ijd.12482
Conflicts of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.