Conflicts of interest: None.
An investigation into the MMP1 gene promoter region polymorphism – 1607 2G with recessive dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa disease severity in northeastern Mexican patients
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2014
© 2014 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 985–990, August 2014
How to Cite
Garza-Gómez, J., Cerda-Flores, R. M., Gómez-Flores, M., Salas-Alanís, J. C., Ocampo-Candiani, J., Martínez-Garza, L. E., South, A. P. and Gallardo-Blanco, H. L. (2014), An investigation into the MMP1 gene promoter region polymorphism – 1607 2G with recessive dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa disease severity in northeastern Mexican patients. International Journal of Dermatology, 53: 985–990. doi: 10.1111/ijd.12499
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.