Acid gelation of native and heat-denatured soy proteins and locust bean gum
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2012 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 620–627, March 2013
How to Cite
Perrechil, F. A., Braga, A. L. M. and Cunha, R. L. (2013), Acid gelation of native and heat-denatured soy proteins and locust bean gum. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 620–627. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12007
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!