Changes of biogenic amines in Chinese low-salt fermented fish pieces (Suan yu) inoculated with mixed starter cultures
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 685–692, April 2013
How to Cite
Zeng, X., Xia, W., Yang, F. and Jiang, Q. (2013), Changes of biogenic amines in Chinese low-salt fermented fish pieces (Suan yu) inoculated with mixed starter cultures. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 685–692. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12010
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2012
- earmarked fund for China Agriculture Research System. Grant Numbers: PCSIRT0627, 111 Project-B07029 and NSFC31171709
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!