Optimisation of acid extraction of pectin from sweet potato residues by response surface methodology and its antiproliferation effect on cancer cells
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2012 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 778–785, April 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Y.-Y., Mu, T.-H. and Zhang, M. (2013), Optimisation of acid extraction of pectin from sweet potato residues by response surface methodology and its antiproliferation effect on cancer cells. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 778–785. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12026
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2012
- China Agriculture Research System. Grant Number: CARS-11-B-19
- International Science & Technology Cooperation Program of China. Grant Number: 2010DFA32690
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!