Effect of heating fatty fish: Baltic herring (Clupea harengus membras), European sprat (Sprattus sprattus) and rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) on lipid oxidation and contents of eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acids
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2012 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 786–793, April 2013
How to Cite
Domiszewski, Z. (2013), Effect of heating fatty fish: Baltic herring (Clupea harengus membras), European sprat (Sprattus sprattus) and rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) on lipid oxidation and contents of eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acids. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 786–793. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12028
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
- PO 6G 01917
- Polish State Committee for Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!