A study of variation in the tendency for postharvest discoloration in a lettuce (Lactuca sativa) diversity set
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2012 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 801–807, April 2013
How to Cite
Atkinson, L. D., Hilton, H. W. and Pink, D. A. C. (2013), A study of variation in the tendency for postharvest discoloration in a lettuce (Lactuca sativa) diversity set. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 801–807. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12030
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2012
- BBSRC Crop Science Initiative CASE PhD studentship. Grant Number: BBS/S/E/2006/13221
- Rijk Zwaan Ltd
- Defra project. Grant Number: IF0157
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!