Effect of grape variety on the evolution of sugars, hydroxymethylfurfural, polyphenols and antioxidant activity during grape must cooking
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2012 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 808–816, April 2013
How to Cite
Tagliazucchi, D., Verzelloni, E., Helal, A. and Conte, A. (2013), Effect of grape variety on the evolution of sugars, hydroxymethylfurfural, polyphenols and antioxidant activity during grape must cooking. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 808–816. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12031
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!